Vinegar of the Four Thieves is known by herbalists for its antibacterial, antiviral, antiseptic and anti fungal properties.
Ingredients: Organic Cider Vinegar with the Mother, Rosemary, Sage, Lavender, Mint, Garlic
According to legend, the Vinegar of Four Thieves came from a specific combination of herbs used by four thieves during the Bubonic Plague.
The story goes that four thieves, one of whom was an herbalist, robbed the homes of many who had died of the plague. Eventually caught and brought to trial, the thieves were released in return for the recipe for the tonic that they credited with protecting them from the plague.
The thieves survived, as did the legend and the recipe for their herbal vinegar.
Though we hopefully won’t ever need this remedy for anything as serious as the plague, it still serves as a valuable remedy against many illnesses and is a powerful disinfectant and bug spray.
This recipe centres around herbs that have been known for their antibacterial, antiviral, antiseptic, and antifungal properties for centuries. Just combine with apple cider vinegar and let sit until it reaches potency.
METHODS of USE:
* For Disinfection of the Home – dilute the vinegar with water 1:1, put in a spray – bottle and use to clean and disinfect your home, you can even spray the air in the Flu and Cold Season. For a daily disinfection, use a less concentrated mix of 1:5 vinegar - water
* As a home repellent against insects and bedbugs – put 100 ml of vinegar in a spray bottle and dilute with 250 ml of water. Spray yourself, your clothes or the place "populated" with insects
*Astringent – Dilute some vinegar with water and use as a cleansing agent or astringent for the skin.
* Against fungus on the nails of the hands and/ or feet – dissolve the vinegar with water 1:2 and warm the affected nails for at least 10 minutes
* Severe Dandruff/Dry Scalp – dilute the vinegar 1:5 vinegar - water, wash hair and rinse through the diluted formula
* For Warts, Verrucas or Athletes Foot - put from the concentrate on a cotton swab and cover the problem area, put on a patch to hold the cotton. If you can sleep like this- perfect!
* As a Strong Immune Stimulant:
1. Adults – dilute 1 tablespoon in half a glass of water and drink. Take 3-4 times a day
2. Children – dilute 1 teaspoon in water, herbal tea/juice and drink. Take 3-4 times a day.
**Use with good Olive Oil as a salad dressing or as a meat/vegetable seasoning for a regular stimulant boost
This is one of nature's gifts – natural, effective, useful and safe.
SAFETY AND ALLERGY GUIDELINES: The following safety guidelines should be observed before using Guardian Angel products: Our products contain oils and butters from natural nuts, seeds and fruit. If you have any allergies please read the product label carefully. We recommend that people with sensitive skin perform a patch test first to ensure there is no reaction. Discontinue if irritation occurs. Guardian Angel products are made with natural ingredients, which in rare cases may cause sensitivity in certain individuals. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use immediately. If you are uncertain about possible sensitivity, always do a patch test before use or consult your healthcare professional. Products and advice by Guardian Angel make no claim to cure or prevent any disease or medical problem and is not intended to substitute other therapy or medical advice. In the case of pregnancy please consult with your health care professional. All products are for external use only.