Guardian Angel's Organic Castor Oil
Our castor oil is 100% pure, hexane free and is certified organic by the Soil Association.
Packaged in Premium Dark Amber Glass Bottle - 250ml or 500ml
Our certified organic castor oil is 100% pure, cold pressed and ethically sourced from India. Extracted from castor beans it retains all of the vital nutrients without any chemicals or additives. The oil is yellow in colour and has a neutral to nutty scent that is typical of castor oil.
Use topically as a 'Castor Oil Pack' - Click Here for a guide.
Castor oil, pressed from the castor seed, is a beautiful oil that has been used for thousands of years as a remedy for a large range of ailments. It is extremely high in ricinoleic acid, which is thought to be responsible for its health promoting benefits.
Castor oil is antiviral, antibacterial, and anti-fungal. It has been described as the oil that heals. Nutritious in its nature, castor oil is used to clear obstructions from the body and stimulates the liver to detoxify poisons in the system.
This product is suitable for vegetarians and vegans and is hexane free.
If you have a medical condition, are taking medication, are pregnant or nursing, always seek advice from a qualified healthcare professional before taking any food supplement. Discontinue use if adverse reactions occur.
*Should not be used if pregnant.
Storage: Keep at room temperature, avoid direct sunlight.
- The high amounts of natural fatty-acids and Vitamin E make Castor Oil a popular moisturiser and skin softener.
- Castor oil is best used on those with dry or flaky scalps and brittle hair (it is an oil, so it might be overkill for use on those who already have oily hair). There's also anecdotal evidence to suggest it can be effective on the eyelashes and eyebrows.
- Castor has been used to treat a range of medical conditions, most notably digestive issues.
- Castor oil is broken down into ricinoleic acid in the small intestine. This speeds up the process of digestion.
- Castor oil and ricinoleic acid are thought to increase absorption in the skin and are sometimes used in the treatment of various skin conditions, including dermatosis, psoriasis, and acne.
Fresh Organic Cold Pressed Castor Seed Oil(Ricinus Communis)