Konjac 6 Wave Body Sponge With French Pink Clay
Delivered Packaging Free - Our Naked Sponge!
Ideal for Soothing the Skin
The pink clay bath and shower Konjac Sponge has been created for sensitive and dehydrated bodies. Pure Konjac plant fibre has been mixed with pink French clay to help those suffering from weather-stressed complexions. Whether the skin has been exposed to harsh sun or central heating, pink clay helps soften and condition without causing any irritation.
Ergonomically designed with six waves, this Konjac Sponge is great for use in the shower or bath. Consider this a hygienic and skin-friendly alternative to the basic flannel or mesh bath puff. Use daily for a gentle exfoliation, helping to prevent ingrown hairs, prepping the skin for shaving or waxing and ensuring a great cleanse and healthy skin, as well as making your shower gel work harder and go further.
The Korean shower and bath tool, is made from the purest konjac plant root, and nourishing mineral extracts, avoiding all artificial ingredients. Biodegradable and compostable. This sustainable beauty tool gives a great cleanse and maximises your personal hygiene routine.
How It Works
The texture of the konjac sponge is pillow-soft once hydrated in water, and totally safe to use for the whole family. The better care you give the sponge the longer it lasts, which can be up to 3 months. The alternative to a flannel.
After use gently squeeze out excess water and leave to dry away from water. This sponge can last up to 3 months with good care.
Suitable for the most sensitive of skin as well as irritated and damaged skins. Ideal to use for skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
Perfect to use after shaving or waxing.
Pink clay is a blend of red and white clay and is the mildest of all the French clays. Naturally mineral rich in iron oxide and silica, French Pink Clay has a softening effect on hard, rough skin and is said to improve circulation and help repair connective tissue.
- Ideal for easily irritated, sensitive and dehydrated skin
- Contains micro molecules of French Pink Clay
- Helps balances the pH value of the skin
- Boosts blood circulation
- ‘6 Wave’ design is perfect for use in shower or bath
- Gentle but deep exfoliation
- pH balancing
- Certified Vegan & Cruelty Free
- 100% colouring & additive-free
- Suitable for eczema & psoriasis sufferers
- Perfect for exfoliating prior to application of fake tan
- Size: approx. 7.5 x 13.5 x 3 cm
*HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR KONJAC*
- After use, always rinse your sponge well and allow to dry in an airy place. Be careful not to wring it out as this may damage the delicate plant fibres, just squeeze between your flattened hands.
- You can also pop your clean sponge in the fridge to keep it fresh and cool, which helps it last even longer. Alternatively, your sponge is happy to be aired on a radiator or heated towel rail.
- It will shrink and harden when it dries out, this is perfectly natural, simply allow it to absorb water and rehydrate before using again.
- Never use the sponge when dry.
- The better care of the sponge, the longer it will last. Never leave the sponge in the shower or in a pool of water.
- Your Konjac Sponge is a 100% natural vegetable product and should last 1 to 3 months. Once it starts to look tired or breaks down, replace it.
- Our Konjac Sponges can be safely composted or used in the garden to help water your plants by holding moisture. Never leave a child unattended with a sponge.