Golden Balm is Guardian Angels magical relief bar formulated to reduce pain and is an effective treatment in lowering the temperature of a fever.
Made of the highest quality oils and natural ingredients which are processed at an optimal temperature to preserve and enhance their qualities. Contains menthol and extract of arnica.
Relieves aches instantly, while taking care of the skin. It can be used several times a day, as often as needed.
INGREDIENTS: Unrefined Virgin Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Beeswax, Menthol Crystals, Arnica Montana Extract, Peppermint Oil.
Here are all its applications:
* Aches in Joints, Muscles and Tendons - Uses the stick to gently rub over the aching areas, any residue can be lightly massaged into the skin.
* Adult Headaches- Use the stick to rub into forehead and temples. Also apply a thin layer to your neck as this will help speed up the relief.
* Painful and Swollen Legs or Legs with Varicose Veins - Use the stick to rub effected area and gently massage. Lie down for 5-10 minutes, using a cushion to slightly raise your legs.
* Migraine - Use the stick to rub into forehead and temples then lie down for a while with your eyes closed until the balm takes effect.
* Sinusitis and Hay Fever - Use the stick to rub into forehead, your temples and nose (outside), gently rub.
* Blocked Nose and Sore Throat - Use the stick to rub into forehead, your temples and nose and throat (outside), gently rub.
* High Temperature (adults) - Use the stick to rub into forehead, wrists and feet on a thin layer. Apply every 30-40 minutes until the temperature drops
* High Temperature (children over 18 months) - Use the stick to rub a thin layer into the wrists and feet. Apply every 30-40 minutes until the temperature drops.
Directions for use: Gently apply a thin layer to the affected area, no need to massage, but if you want - you can rub in.
IMPORTANT - DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT (Contains Arnica which is known to cause contractions)
* Can be used by around the breast area for nursing mothers and is a great natural reliever
* DO NOT use on babies. Safe to use with children over 18 months of age, avoiding the face.
* DO NOT apply to open wounds and torn skin
* Best to store in the refrigerator to keep cool. As Golden Balm is designed to melt when applied to warm skin, it's preferable to be kept in a cool place.
* Golden Bar is stored in a deodorant stick so it is are practical to carry out in your workout bag, car or handbag.
All Our Products are Safety Assessed for Cosmetic Use
PRODUCT SAFETY ASSESSMENT FILE
Guardian Angel products are handmade with Love and contain no petroleum, artificial fragrances and perfumes, parabens, or harmful chemicals.
SAFETY AND ALLERGY GUIDELINES: The following safety guidelines should be observed before using Guardian Angel products: Our products contain oils and butters from natural nuts, seeds and fruit. If you have any allergies please read the product label carefully. We recommend that people with sensitive skin perform a patch test first to ensure there is no reaction. Discontinue if irritation occurs. Guardian Angel products are made with natural ingredients, which in rare cases may cause sensitivity in certain individuals. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use immediately. If you are uncertain about possible sensitivity, always do a patch test before use or consult your healthcare professional. Products and advice by Guardian Angel make no claim to cure or prevent any disease or medical problem and is not intended to substitute other therapy or medical advice. In the case of pregnancy please consult with your health care professional. All products are for external use only.