Castor Oil Pack
Pack Includes: 1x Pure Organic Castor Oil (choose size) & 1x Body Wrap
Hexane Free Cold Pressed Organic Castor Oil Bottled in Premium Amber Glass Bottle
Castor oil, pressed from the castor seed, is a beautiful oil that has been used for thousands of years as a remedy for a large range of ailments. It is extremely high in ricinoleic acid, which is thought to be responsible for its health promoting benefits.
Castor oil is antiviral, antibacterial, and anti-fungal. It has been described as the oil that heals. Nutritious in its nature, castor oil is used to clear obstructions from the body and stimulates the liver to detoxify poisons in the system.
Bamboo Wrap Size: 48cm x 24cm x 18cm
Features a zipper pocket to store a heat or ice pack for extra comfort.
This inner layer is made of high-quality, organic bamboo wool flannel, free of any chemicals, soft and hypoallergenic. The outer layer is made of TPU cotton that stops leakage and insulates any heat/ice packs used.
The high amounts of natural fatty-acids and Vitamin E make Castor Oil a popular moisturiser and skin softener.
Castor oil is best used on those with dry or flaky scalps and brittle hair (it is an oil, so it might be overkill for use on those who already have oily hair). There's also anecdotal evidence to suggest it can be effective on the eyelashes and eyebrows.
Castor has been used to treat a range of medical conditions, most notably digestive issues.
Castor oil is broken down into ricinoleic acid in the small intestine. This speeds up the process of digestion.
Castor oil and ricinoleic acid are thought to increase absorption in the skin and are sometimes used in the treatment of various skin conditions, including dermatosis, psoriasis, and acne.
1. Put on older clothes. Castor oil, like most oils, can stain.
2. On first use, lay it on a flat surface and spread 5 to 6 tablespoons on the wrap. The castor oil is thick so leave it for 10 to 20 minutes so that it soaks into the wrap fully..
3. Have your hot water bottle or heating pad warmed and handy.
4. Place your towel where you’ll be laying down. Remember that the oil can stain, so
choose your location wisely.
5. Once you lie down and feel comfortable, place your saturated wrap on the area you
want to detox.
6. Place the heating pad or hot water bottle over the pack and let it sit for at least 45 to 60 minutes. During this time, you can rest or read a book.
7. When the time is up, remove the pack and clean the area with water and a bit of baking
*Use it every 2 days, topping up the wrap with 3 to 4 tablespoons of castor oil.
You can continue to use and top up the wrap for 2 weeks before it needs to be washed.
Wash on a 'delicate wash' , using your normal detergent and adding some white vinegar to the fabric softener dispenser. This cleans the pack well, no need for extra heat or detergent.
Fresh Organic Cold Pressed Castor Seed Oil(Ricinus Communis)