The Mandala Red Clay Body Sponge - For Dry and Mature Skin
The Mandala Red Clay Body Sponge
The Konjac Bath and Shower Body Sponge with Red Clay - Ideal for dryer skin types, those with thread veins or the more mature skin types.
The Red Clay Konjac Sponge has been created for skin that needs rejuvenating and refining. Added mineral-rich red French clay helps improve blood circulation and leaves skin looking and feeling radiant. It deeply cleanses and gently exfoliates the skin. The result: renewed radiance, improved circulation and the appearance of wrinkles are reduced. The sponge supplies the skin with increased moisture and is beneficial for sun-damaged skin, stretch marks and spider veins
The Mandala is symbolic for the circle of life - So perfectly complementing the purest konjac sponge, whose konjac root and ingredients, evolves from the ground, bring its purity and goodness to support your own healthy daily skincare routine. After the sponge’s life is spent, it can return to the ground, in its biodegradable form. The packaging is completely biodegradable too.
New Shape ensures a smooth flat surface for maximum cleansing, with a string to hang the sponge to dry in an airy place between uses.
Use daily for gentle exfoliation, helping to prevent ingrown hairs, prepping the skin for shaving or waxing and ensuring a great cleanse and healthy skin, as well as making your shower gel work harder and go further.
The Korean shower and bath tool is made from the purest konjac plant root, and nourishing mineral extracts, avoiding all artificial ingredients. Biodegradable and compostable. This sustainable beauty tool gives a great cleanse and maximises your personal hygiene routine.
How It Works
Red clay from France contains a particularly high content in iron oxide that improves the skin's circulation, giving it renewed radiance. It is also naturally rich in trace elements, effectively cleansing the skin and removes any dead skin cells for wonderfully soft skin.
Suitable for the most sensitive of skin as well as irritated and damaged skins. Ideal to use for skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
The texture of the konjac sponge is pillow-soft once hydrated in water, and totally safe to use for the whole family. The better care you give the sponge the longer it lasts, which can be up to 3 months.
After use gently squeeze out excess water and leave to dry away from water. This sponge can last up to 3 months with good care.
Supplied in plastic-free packaging - a cardboard box with a cellulose biodegradable and compostable or recyclable plastic-free window.
- NEW Improved shape
- String for hanging to dry to maximise sponge life
- Gently exfoliates
- Makes your body wash work harder and go further
- Promotes healthy skin & Boosts blood circulation
- Leaves skin radiant and rejuvenated
- Suits even the most sensitive skin
- Helps prevent ingrown hairs
- 100% natural and biodegradable
- Certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- 100% colouring & additive-free
- Suitable for eczema & psoriasis sufferers
- Perfect for exfoliating prior to application of fake tan
- Size: approx. 7.5cm x 12cm x 2 cm
*HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR KONJAC*
- After use, always rinse your sponge well and allow to dry in an airy place. Be careful not to wring it out as this may damage the delicate plant fibres, just squeeze between your flattened hands.
- You can also pop your clean sponge in the fridge to keep it fresh and cool, which helps it last even longer. Alternatively, your sponge is happy to be aired on a radiator or heated towel rail.
- It will shrink and harden when it dries out, this is perfectly natural, simply allow it to absorb water and rehydrate before using again.
- Never use the sponge when dry.
- The better care of the sponge, the longer it will last. Never leave the sponge in the shower or in a pool of water.
- Your Konjac Sponge is a 100% natural vegetable product and should last 1 to 3 months. Once it starts to look tired or breaks down, replace it.
- Our Konjac Sponges can be safely composted or used in the garden to help water your plants by holding moisture. Never leave a child unattended with a sponge.