The Mandala Charcoal Face Sponge - For Acne Prone Skin
The Mandala Charcoal Face Sponge
The Charcoal Konjac sponge is just perfect for deeply cleansing problematic oily, spot-prone or acned skin. Perfect for enlarged pores and blackheads.
The Mandala is symbolic for the circle of life - So perfectly complementing the purest konjac sponge, whose konjac root and ingredients, evolves from the ground, bring its purity and goodness to support your own healthy daily skincare routine. After the sponge’s life is spent, it can return to the ground, in its biodegradable form. The packaging is completely biodegradable too.
Our Latest Shaped Sponge. A new slim round shape, flatter surface for a great cleansing experience. The sponge has a disc shape and is approximately 8cm diameter and approx 2.5 cm deep. String on the sponge allows you to hang to dry between use.
Activated charcoal is known for its ability to absorb excess oil and dirt, which plague the skin and block up pores. Left unattended, oily pores lead to stubborn spots and acne. Daily cleansing with the bamboo charcoal sponge will support combatting the problems of teen skin and skin prone to sebum and oil-based problems.
Supplied in plastic-free packaging - a cardboard box with a cellulose biodegradable and compostable or recyclable plastic-free window.
• Gently Exfoliates
• Deeply Cleanses Skin and Eye Area
• Refines Pores
• Ideal for easily irritated, hypersensitive skin
• Prepares the skin for make-up
• Leaves skin radiant and rejuvenated
• Works with or without cleanser
• Suits even the most sensitive skin
• Silky soft when wet
• Colouring and additive free
• 100% natural and biodegradable
• Certified Vegan & Cruelty Free
*HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR KONJAC*
- After use, always rinse your sponge well and allow to dry in an airy place. Be careful not to wring it out as this may damage the delicate plant fibres, just squeeze between your flattened hands.
- You can also pop your clean sponge in the fridge to keep it fresh and cool, which helps it last even longer. Alternatively, your sponge is happy to be aired on a radiator or heated towel rail.
- It will shrink and harden when it dries out, this is perfectly natural, simply allow it to absorb water and rehydrate before using again.
- Never use the sponge when dry.
- The better care of the sponge, the longer it will last. Never leave the sponge in the shower or in a pool of water.
- Your Konjac Sponge is a 100% natural vegetable product and should last 1 to 3 months. Once it starts to look tired or breaks down, replace it.
- Our Konjac Sponges can be safely composted or used in the garden to help water your plants by holding moisture. Never leave a child unattended with a sponge.