Premium Konjac Baby and Child Bath Sponge
NEW! Larger Slimmer Surface
100% Konjac Purity at its best. The super gentle Konjac Baby and Child Bath Sponge is essential for baby and child bath times. Natural Konjac plant fibre soothes and cleanses sensitive skin without causing any irritation.
The new shape of the sponge makes for a quicker wash, ideal for slippery little ones!
The rectangular bath sponge can hold up to 10x its own weight in water making hair washing a quick and simple process. Simple soft yet effective cleansing on delicate skin, with or without additional cleansers and bath solutions. Excellent for skin that is stressed or irritated by situations such as, eczema, sensitivity or nappy rash.
- 2014 - Beauty Shortlist Baby Awards - Winner
- 2015 - Beauty Shortlist Baby Awards - Winner
- 2020 - Mama and Baby Awards - Winner
Our new packaging is also completely biodegradable. Just like the sponge itself! The little window in the box is made from cellulose compostable materials. The box itself is made from FSC board.
Konjac (or Konnyaku) has been used in Korea for over 1,500 years as medicine, food, a dieting aid and beauty products. The Konjac Sponge Company’s pure Konjac is free from chemicals, colouring, additives and irritants. We never use any form of additional ingredients in our sponges or during the manufacturing process. Just pure Konjac fibre of the highest quality possible.
• Suitable for all ages
• Ideal for bathing, sponge baths or general clean-ups
• Our softest most gentle sponge for delicate skin
• Suitable from birth
• Cleanses without the need for body wash unless desired
• Hypoallergenic and suitable for eczema sufferers
• Pair with the face sponge for the perfect baby cleanse
• Makes for simple hair washing of infants
• 100% plant fibres
• 100% free from colours, chemicals and additives
• 100% natural and biodegradable
• Proudly Vegan and Cruelty-Free registered
Sustainable and biodegradable packaging.
The sponge is approximately 12cm x 7.5cm x 2cm. As a hand made item, these sizes can vary slightly.
*HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR KONJAC*
- After use, always rinse your sponge well and allow to dry in an airy place. Be careful not to wring it out as this may damage the delicate plant fibres, just squeeze between your flattened hands.
- You can also pop your clean sponge in the fridge to keep it fresh and cool, which helps it last even longer. Alternatively, your sponge is happy to be aired on a radiator or heated towel rail.
- It will shrink and harden when it dries out, this is perfectly natural, simply allow it to absorb water and rehydrate before using again.
- Never use the sponge when dry.
- The better care of the sponge, the longer it will last. Never leave the sponge in the shower or in a pool of water.
- Your Konjac Sponge is a 100% natural vegetable product and should last 1 to 3 months. Once it starts to look tired or breaks down, replace it.
- Our Konjac Sponges can be safely composted or used in the garden to help water your plants by holding moisture. Never leave a child unattended with a sponge.