Angel's Natural Toilet Cleaning Bombs - Lemongrass
- The natural but effective way to clean your toilet!
- Clean, deodorise and disinfect, without the need for harsh synthetic chemicals
- These cleaners use only natural mineral and essential oils
- Pack of 10 individual bombs
- Also great for cleaning drains
- Handmade in the UK
- No plastic-Compostable Packaging
- Easy to use
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Suitable for septic tanks
Kick harsh chemicals out of your toilet-cleaning routine! These completely natural Toilet Bombs are a simple, but effective way to clean. They gently bubble whilst working to deodorise and disinfect your toilet, leaving it sparkling clean and smelling fresh.
Made with natural minerals and essential oils they're much kinder to the environment than traditional bleaches.
Harsh chemicals from household cleaning products are damaging our natural waterways. They often contain toxic ingredients which have a negative impact on our environment and your health too. Cleaning products can aggravate asthma and irritate the skin, leaving long-lasting effects.
These toilet bombs are blended with natural, vegan ingredients. They are also biodegradable, non-toxic - safe for you and the planet. Lemon has powerful antibacterial and stain removing properties that also disinfect, clean and eliminate odours. They're the perfect sustainable, eco-friendly cleaning alternative.
HOW TO USE
- Simply drop one of the tablets into your toilet once a week and let it bubble in the water.
- The bomb will clean under the waterline.
- You can then use your toilet brush around the bowl for extra cleanliness.
We recommend keeping the bombs in a jar or container to keep them dry.
Citral, Citric Acid, Geraniol
DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER CLEANERS.
PLEASE KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND ANIMALS
WARNING: Causes serious eye irritation. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.