Mythical Prancing Unicorn Konjac Face Sponge & Hook 100% Pure
Suitable for All Skin Types
Wake Up Your Complexion - Because everyone loves a Unicorn!
The 100% Pure Original Konjac Facial Sponge is an everyday skincare essential. Suitable for all skin types, this vegan and cruelty free sponge is made of nothing but natural Konjac vegetable fibre.
Approximately 8cm wide, it fits in the palm of your hand for easy cleansing. Just add water for the ultimate natural skincare exfoliation. The package includes a unicorn design detachable bathroom hook to store the sponge when not in use. The cute bathroom hook is designed to stick to a clean surface (bathroom tiles and mirrors) to allow the sponge to dry between use. The hook is made from a suction silicon that simply peels on and off, always ready to re-stick again.
Cleanse, exfoliate, revitalise and refresh for a radiant complexion, with the original multi-award winning plant fibre beauty tool. The Korean beauty tool, is made from the purest konjac plant root, avoiding all artificial ingredients. Biodegradable and compostable. This sustainable beauty tool eradicates the need for wipes and cotton pads.
How It Works
The texture of the konjac sponge is pillow-soft once hydrated. Hydrate in warm water and squeeze excess water out. Taking the sphere side, gently massage the sponge with circular motions for as little or long as you like.
The konjac sponge can be used on its own, or with the cleanser of your choice. If you use a cleanser, use less than normal, as the sponge helps the cleanser to work harder and go further.
Use twice daily for the best effects. After use, squeeze the sponge out and hang to dry. The better care you give the sponge the longer it lasts, which can be up to 3 months.
- Refines Pores
- Removes Water Based Make Up
- Suitable For The Delicate Eye Area
- Can Be Used Daily
- Suitable for Sensitive Skin
- Plastic Free
- Cruelty Free
*HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR KONJAC*
- After use, always rinse your sponge well and allow to dry in an airy place. Be careful not to wring it out as this may damage the delicate plant fibres, just squeeze between your flattened hands.
- You can also pop your clean sponge in the fridge to keep it fresh and cool, which helps it last even longer. Alternatively, your sponge is happy to be aired on a radiator or heated towel rail.
- It will shrink and harden when it dries out, this is perfectly natural, simply allow it to absorb water and rehydrate before using again.
- Never use the sponge when dry.
- The better care of the sponge, the longer it will last. Never leave the sponge in the shower or in a pool of water.
- Your Konjac Sponge is a 100% natural vegetable product and should last 1 to 3 months. Once it starts to look tired or breaks down, replace it.
- Our Konjac Sponges can be safely composted or used in the garden to help water your plants by holding moisture. Never leave a child unattended with a sponge.