Konjac Mini Pore Refiner Rainforest Tree Frog With French Green Clay
Our latest limited edition mini sponge range features rainforest creatures.
This cute Tree Frog is a pure blend of the finest Konjac and mineral-rich green clay (a beauty therapist’s secret purifying ingredient.)
Packed full of green French clay and pure Konjac, the mini green Konjac Sponge oozes natural goodness and provides an intense natural cleanse. It is perfect for refining, defining and nourishing even the most sensitive skin.
These petite collectable refiners make great little skincare gifts – after all, your skin deserves it!
Before use, rinse and hydrate your Konjac Sponge in warm water. Squeeze out any excess water and gently cleanse skin. It is not necessary to use cleansing products, but a small amount can be added to your Konjac Sponge if desired. If a cleanser is added, the sponge will help the product work harder and go further.
2017 - Natural & Organic Awards Europe - Finalist
2017 - The Janey Loves Platinum Awards - Winner
- Compact size for harder to reach areas
- Refines pores
- pH balancing
- Cleanses & exfoliates the delicate eye area
- Use with or without cleanser
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- 100% natural, colouring & additive-free
- Made in South Korea on the island of Jeju
- The world's no.1 Korean Konjac beauty tool brand
*HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR KONJAC*
- After use, always rinse your sponge well and allow to dry in an airy place. Be careful not to wring it out as this may damage the delicate plant fibres, just squeeze between your flattened hands.
- You can also pop your clean sponge in the fridge to keep it fresh and cool, which helps it last even longer. Alternatively, your sponge is happy to be aired on a radiator or heated towel rail.
- It will shrink and harden when it dries out, this is perfectly natural, simply allow it to absorb water and rehydrate before using again.
- Never use the sponge when dry.
- The better care of the sponge, the longer it will last. Never leave the sponge in the shower or in a pool of water.
- Your Konjac Sponge is a 100% natural vegetable product and should last 1 to 3 months. Once it starts to look tired or breaks down, replace it.
- Our Konjac Sponges can be safely composted or used in the garden to help water your plants by holding moisture. Never leave a child unattended with a sponge.