Konjac Angel Cloth With Bamboo Charcoal - Gently Exfoliates
Konjac Angel Cloth With Bamboo Charcoal
This multi-award winning Konjac Angel Cloth is now available with added oil-reducing bamboo charcoal. Once wet, this fallen angel unfolds into a soft exfoliating cloth that will rival your old flannel or muslin.
The angel is kinder to skin than the traditional flannel, which can be too harsh and over-exfoliate. Our Konjac cloth gently exfoliates and leaves the newly formed skin conditioned and fresh – so no tightness or dry patches. The wafer-like Konjac fibre should be hydrated under warm water and then gently squeezed out.
Simply add a small amount of your favourite cleanser to remove your makeup. If you are wearing water-based makeup, no additional cleanser will be needed. After use, the cloth should be rinsed out before being hung on a towel rail to dry.
- Ideal for oily, teenage & blemish-prone skin
- Enriched with naturally oil-reducing charcoal powder
- Based on our CEW award-winning 100% Pure Konjac Angel Cloth
- Kinder alternative to a muslin or flannel
- Reusable & easy to use
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Certified Vegan & Cruelty Free
- 100% colouring & additive-free
Made in South Korea on the island of Jeju
The world's no.1 Korean Konjac Sponge brand
*HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR KONJAC*
- After use, always rinse your sponge well and allow to dry in an airy place. Be careful not to wring it out as this may damage the delicate plant fibres, just squeeze between your flattened hands.
- You can also pop your clean sponge in the fridge to keep it fresh and cool, which helps it last even longer. Alternatively, your sponge is happy to be aired on a radiator or heated towel rail.
- It will shrink and harden when it dries out, this is perfectly natural, simply allow it to absorb water and rehydrate before using again.
- Never use the sponge when dry.
- The better care of the sponge, the longer it will last. Never leave the sponge in the shower or in a pool of water.
- Your Konjac Sponge is a 100% natural vegetable product and should last 1 to 3 months. Once it starts to look tired or breaks down, replace it.
- Our Konjac Sponges can be safely composted or used in the garden to help water your plants by holding moisture. Never leave a child unattended with a sponge.