Konjac 6 Wave Body Sponge With French Green Clay
*Delivered Packaging Free - Our Naked Sponge!*
The Premium Six Wave Body Puff with French Green Clay is the perfect skincare product for oily and blemished skin. It refines the pores, while refreshing and revitalizing damaged skin cells. Konjac in conjunction with French Green Clay removes impurities in a natural way to detoxify the skin - For smoother & fresher looking skin.
The sponge is approximately 13.5 cm x 7 x 3cm and fits perfectly in the palm of your hand for easy cleansing. Just add water for ultimate natural skincare.
Green Clay has strong antiseptic properties and is also known for its richness in minerals and absorbing power. Green Clay naturally absorbs excess sebum, dirt and bacteria.
- Ideal for easily irritated, sensitive and combination skin types
- Helps balances the pH value of the skin
- silky-soft when wet
- Boost blood circulation
- '6 Wave’ design is perfect for use in shower or bath
- Gentle but deep exfoliation
- pH balancing
- Certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- 100% colouring & additive-free
- Perfect for shaving and for gently exfoliating prior to fake tan
- Excellent for helping remove suncream
- Approx 13.5 x 7 x 3 cm
*HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR KONJAC*
- After use, always rinse your sponge well and allow to dry in an airy place. Be careful not to wring it out as this may damage the delicate plant fibres, just squeeze between your flattened hands.
- You can also pop your clean sponge in the fridge to keep it fresh and cool, which helps it last even longer. Alternatively, your sponge is happy to be aired on a radiator or heated towel rail.
- It will shrink and harden when it dries out, this is perfectly natural, simply allow it to absorb water and rehydrate before using again.
- Never use the sponge when dry.
- The better care of the sponge, the longer it will last. Never leave the sponge in the shower or in a pool of water.
- Your Konjac Sponge is a 100% natural vegetable product and should last 1 to 3 months. Once it starts to look tired or breaks down, replace it.
- Our Konjac Sponges can be safely composted or used in the garden to help water your plants by holding moisture. Never leave a child unattended with a sponge.